The SEVA program is an opportunity to contribute to the event from the inside out, meet cool people, and learn how the flows behind-the-scenes in exchange for a discounted rate of $200/$225 for the access to the whole event, meals, and camping/cabin.
There are currently 0 SEVA positions left, however the wait list is open in case a cancellation occurs or more spots open up. SEVA participants will get to attend most if not all of the event! Aside from set-up and pack-up, there are only a few things that need to be done during the actual event. If we have more than 50 participants at the event, we may increase the number of SEVA positions. All wait list inquiries are considered on a first-come-first-served basis.
General: Helps with set-up, take-down, and odd jobs throughout the event. (0 position remaining)
Signage Artisan: Creates 3 classroom signs plus 1-3 signs to direct people to the event. Materials and supplies are provided and/or can be reimbursed. (0 position available)
SEVA participants serve for 5-6 hours total from 1pm Friday September 13th to about 3:00pm Sunday, September 15th. The breakdown of hours is about 3 hours before the event, 1-2 hours during the event and 1 hour after the event.*
*This is true with the exception of the photographer position and Signage Artisan. Photography needs will be discussed on a case-by-case basis and will be a selective process. The Signage Artisan position will create wooden signs for classrooms prior to the event. If it takes less than 5 hours, we may ask for additional assistance at the event.
Policies and Conditions
If The School of Earth Medicine feels that you would not be a good fit for the Service Exchange Program, we’ll let you know as soon as possible and offer a full refund.
Due to the nature of the event, all sales are final. If you need to cancel, you may transfer your spot to another person OR transfer funds to another program with the School of Earth Medicine within 1 calendar year from date of purchase for a $25 processing fee. No transfers can be made after September 6th.
In the event of severe weather, park closure, natural disaster or other unforeseen unexpected event, we'll do our best to provide a safe, alternative option.